Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Dog, New Era




If you read back my whole 3 entries, you would probably remember the mention of some land up in the mountains that is near to our breeder's house. Well, good news, if it ever stops snowing, we will be building the house!




More good news? I mentioned the offer of the other Dane (who we love) to come live with us, and Dave and I have decided together that we can do this as long as the builder part of the house is done. So we have agreed to go ahead and have him move in with us this June for my birthday!



He is much bigger than Frank, who is 33.75 inches tall and 120lbs. Django (Jango) is about 190 pounds and he is the happiest thing on the planet. he is almost 3 years old, neutered, and we have gotten the "kids" together a few times to see how they interact and they get along fabulously! I swear Django couldnt breathe if his tail stopped wagging. (between you and I, i like to call him magilla).





Frank is the tiny little black one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, your boys are going to be so happy together! Frank is amazing, but I'm biased about blues, of course. I would love to link to Dane-amic from my site; http://www.savagedane.blogspot.com . Please let me know if that's cool.