Thursday, April 26, 2007

Great Behinds Think Alike?

I have been meaning to post all of these sitting next to momma pictures. This one is him at 7 months, we have been doing it monthly since he came home to us. The problem is, and the reason why I have yet to do it, is because he isnt the only one getting bigger! Its really obvious when you are looking at monthly consecutive shots of your behind getting larger and larger.





Frank's got the greatest personality, well maybe I am biased. He is strong willed, stubborn, and talkative. At night, when he is bored and we are busy, he will start to aggrivate you until you finally kind of just ignore him. This is when the talking starts, rawr rawr grumble, its like he is starting to learn English. If you continue to ignore him, or God forbid point at him (dont ask how i found out) he will paw and roll around and make more noise. I can't go through this ritual without laughing, much like the zoomies in the house, however, it really annoys the husband (MUCH like the zoomies in the house) . Hey, I know talking back is not good behavior, I know this... I religiously train with him and walk him, he goes to classes weekly and playgroups bi-monthly. The boy is loved and he just has this personality... I think he is too smart to conform, Dave... well dave thinks he needs more training.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you love their awesome personalities? And yes, zoomies in the house are destructive but hilarious.
By the way: LNS?

April said...

wow that's a big dog. our brindle pit "talks," too. my dad's convinced he can teach the dog to say "I love you."